Time flies - INTERSECT is now less than a month away! As expected, planning has gone into hyperdrive. There's loads of stuff to be done - and here's how you can help us out:
1) Do you know any BSL interpreters in the Bristol area who might be interested in donating an hour of their time? Travel expenses will be paid, but since INTERSECT is a non-profit event, I can't offer anything more. This would really help us to be accessible to a lot more people.
2) Could you volunteer to work the door for an hour or two? You will get free entry if you do! I'm looking for 3-5 people to do this, as I will need to be in the conference room organising things.
3) Do you want to buy advertising space in the programme? It's now only £10/half page - email email@example.com for more information.
4) Would you or a group you're affiliated with be interested in telling your story about feminism and intersectionality in the programme? I'm looking for written pieces around 300-800 words long. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are. (Contributions may be anonymous/pseudononymous.)
5) Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and tell all your friends about how good it's going to be!
6) BUY TICKETS - we need YOU to make this awesome!
Thanks to everyone who's offered help/donations/advice/a patient ear so far, you're all brilliant and I couldn't have got this far without you.